Stage 1: Ovulation Test
- Remove the test stock from the purple foil wrapper and take off the Replaceable Overcap before using.
- Holding the stick by the Thumb Grip with the Absorbent Tip pointing downward and the Result Window facing away from your body. Place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds only OR you may also collect your urine in a clean, dry cup and immerse the entire Absorbent Tip in the urine for 5 seconds only.
- With the Absorbent Tip still pointing downward, replace the Overcap and lay the stick on a dry flat surface with the Result Window facing up. You may soon see a pink colour moving across the Result Window to indicate that the test is working.
Stage 2: Digital Pregnancy Test
- Hold Thumb Grip so that the Absorbent Tip is pointing downward and the Display Screen is facing away from your body.
- Place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds. Be careful not to get the urine on the Plastic Holder. During testing, never hold the device with the Absorbent Tip pointing upward.